Sunday, August 11, 2013

MTC week 2 *August 9, 2013


Hey Everyone!
The MTC has been such a great experience and I have learned so much in such a short time but I am ready to go out into the Field and start sharing myself with the world. I know that I have been sent here for a reason and each day I give myself fully to the Lord is another day that I can grow closer to him and receive his blessings. We have a practice investigator named Javier Cabo and we get to treat him like he is a real investigator. We have to teach him lessons and learn how to have the spirit teach through us. We have taught him all about the restoration and the plan of salvation and he is making really great progress. He has ready the book of Mormon and prayed to know of its truth. He has committed to baptism and to pray with us in our next meeting with him. Its really great to have this practice because I know it will help out in the Field. I always hear about all this wonderful miracles happening from all the teachers about their missions and it makes me just want to go out and have that happen to me. I know that if i continually have faith in the spirit and do what is right then I will have success. Numbers are important to the Lord not for bragging rights but for the sole purpose that each individual is a son or daughter of god and they deserve to know of the gospel. Missionary work is so fun and to me it is easy because all I have to do is be my crazy self and I can talk forever hahaha. It is so easy to talk about the gospel once the spirit testifies to you that it is true. Continue to grow in your faith and trust that everything you do has a purpose and a consequence. whether good or bad. thank you for all of the support and love. It means a lot to me. The next time I will write you I will be out in Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment